No two sets of teeth are the same, just as no two patients are. And since each set of teeth is susceptible to a variety of damaging or impactful factors, it’s important to have an orthodontist on-hand that you can trust.
Why Is It So Important To Have an Orthodontist You Trust?
Teeth can come in improperly or misaligned. Baby teeth can be lost too early and cause a misaligned bite. Dental restorations can be put in incorrectly, leading to issues with teeth alignment.
Teeth are living organisms that are able to be infected by bacteria. This can lead to tooth loss, which will leave gaps in a patient’s smile and cause subsequent shifting around of teeth. Many people grind or clench their teeth unknowingly, which can also cause crookedness issues in a person’s smile.
Luckily, there is a solution. At DiMarzio Orthodontics, we offer state-of-the-art straightening techniques with Invisalign clear aligners. Many issues with bite, alignment, or crooked teeth can be corrected through the application of this practical dental procedure.
Our office strives to do exceptional work in the realm of straightening while placing particular emphasis on giving our patients and parents a welcoming, professional, trustworthy experience throughout treatment.
Why Choose Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Nothing makes a smile more noticeably beautiful than straight teeth. Invisalign clear aligners are the preferred straightening method of our practice because they get the job done in an unobtrusive way. Smiles that have been straightened and properly aligned are typically healthier and easier to care for as well.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
At our office, we’ve seen years’ worth of positive Invisalign experiences. Take a look at all the beneficial reasons to consider Invisalign clear braces:
- Easy to Clean Teeth: Invisalign clear aligners make it easy to keep a patient’s teeth clean and healthy. They can be removed easily when teeth need to be brushed and flossed and put back on just as easily afterward.
- Invisible Appearance: No one will notice your Invisalign aligners because they are made specifically not to be noticed. They are clear and are very difficult to notice even when they’re being worn.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear braces slip on and off teeth easily and comfortably, and aren’t held in place by anything other than the shape of a patient’s teeth. These aligners are smooth and won’t irritate your tongue or cheeks.
- No Food Restrictions: Patients using Invisalign aligners don’t have to worry about dietary restrictions on certain foods, as long as they remember that the clear trays can and should be removed for every meal.
- Removable: For best results, Invisalign should be worn a certain number of hours each week to keep the straightening process on track. However, they can be taken out for special occasions or for other situations when necessary.
Invisalign Clear Braces vs. Traditional Braces
Traditional metal braces may be uncomfortable, cannot be removed, and have very specific food restrictions. Teeth are not as easy to clean and maintain with metal braces on. For patients who might be particular about their appearance, braces are obvious when talking or smiling.
While traditional braces have been successful at straightening teeth for years, Invisalign clear aligners offer a better, less intrusive way to get the same results. For a similar cost and on a similar timeframe, Invisalign aligners offer our patients the opportunity to straighten their smile comfortably and discreetly.
Get Straighter Teeth and a Healthier Bite With DiMarzio Orthodontics Today
Get in touch with our office in Quincy today with any questions about our Invisalign clear aligners. You can trust us to use our experience and knowledge to help our patients achieve healthier, straighter smiles.